STAY ONLINE AND USERS CALL YOUWhen you login to the website you show your status online in your native language list.
You are ready to be called and share your native language. When you login, you will see who speaks your native within the list of users.
Use the site’s search engine to find partners in your native language to access their profile for further contact.
You may either request a connection, or introduce yourself in a private message.
Sharing your native language has never been easier – and it’s the only way to score points.
If you’d like points, choose your hourly rate on your profile.
By simply sharing your native language, correspondents are able to send points to you through your profile.
If you haven't enough time to share your native language you can always buy points.
In speaksurfing you do not necessarily need to be in true tandem.
The site has been designed for it.
If you find a true tandem with reciprocal languages life is beautiful, you just have to speak without points problem.
By cons, if you can not find a tandem you need to talk with someone who does not learn your native language.
Here two cases arise:
1. The user freely shares its language and once again life is beautiful and you will not need points.
2. The user exchanges his mother tongue against points and here you need points to talk.
Again several cases:
1. You share your language against points.
2. You decide to not speak with users need points
3. You buy points.
To summarize the points can greatly expand the number of partners with which language you will speaksurf. You have complete freedom of your choice.
This is the way that balances users between mother tongue and foreign language.
- Determine the number of times you plan to speak,
- Copy his/her displayed username ,
- Select Your points on the left menu,
- Enter the number of points determined,
- Paste his username (Note: A green tick must appear),
- Enjoy your new language !
Some users will need to share a native language first in order to earn points before speaking a foreign language. The amount of time credit you’ll earn is completely up to you and the hourly rates.
To speak a foreign language, simply access the foreign language list and click on a user who is currently online. It’s just that easy!
Before speaking, it is recommended to message or communicate with language partners before initiating a Skype session.
You should also have at least an intermediate level of knowledge in the non-native language you are seeking to practice.